Monday, January 8, 2007

January 8, 2007

This photo was taken as I was getting screamed at by a 7 year old, "Mom, I am going to be late for practice! You love that camera more than you love me! Let's go!!!" But as has happened many times in the past, I couldn't resist stopping to catch this awesome sunrise. I will explain more about where we live next week when we blog/shoot about our Hometown. Thanks for looking! By the way - I did not touch the coloring on this pic - that is how brilliant the colors were. I did use noiseware due to not checking the iso but other than that, it is SOOC.

9 comments:

stefani said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Mar said...

Beautiful color!

Lorrie said...

The captured colors are absolutely STUNNING! wonderful job!

. said...

What a great looking sunrise! Gorgeous colors.

Teresa said...

Wow! This is great and I love all your nature shots below, too. I bet your kids are proud of your photography, and showing kids that we can slow down to enjoy a sunrise is probably a good thing too, even if they don't realize it yet. :-)

Krissynae said...

Wonderful shot. Love the soft colors.

Hillary said...

Gorgeous!

Debbie said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous!!

Rebecca said...

Fantastic! Look at that star burst effect!