Monday, January 8, 2007

January 7, 2007

This photo is definitely me. I spend about 95% of my life at one kind of sporting event or another. My DH and I were both athletes back in our day and all 4 of our children have inherited the addiction. Right now our oldest is working for the University Bball team while going to school. Our 14 year old just finished his junior high season and is now playing on a super-league team in a town 45 minutes away. Our 12 year old daughter has her first junior high game this Friday and our 7 year old is two weeks into Little League bball - so we just leave the car on idle knowing we won't be home for long!

3 comments:

Mar said...

Great action shot!

Have you played w/it in B&W? I think it would look cool...kinda PJ style!

avidreader said...

Great capture! What settings were you using? I took some pictures at my son's basketball game last night and I could use some help with settings. Your pic looks great!

Krissynae said...

Great action shot.