Tuesday, January 2, 2007

January 2, 2007


Day two and I am still going strong! I thought I would sit out on my lawn and wait for the winter chickadees to come feed at our bird feeder. "Life" interferred and I did not make it outside until it was almost dark (and a mere 22 degrees F...). While I sat there shivering I noticed the moon breaking through the overcast skies we had had all day. Since the birds were not cooperating, I started messing around with the moon and this is what I came up with. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Katie said...

I love this! Wow. It looks like a poster/calendar image print. I look forward to seeing more. :)

Liz said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!! It is just beautiful.
Not that it isn't gorgeous as it is it would be the perfect photo to photoshop a couple of fairies with some pixie dust onto the photo. The colors and the hazy ethereal moon with the super sharp dried flower heads is just perfect!!!

Kathy said...

Simply Beautiful! What are the streaks? Shadows? Your 1st shot was cool, too.

Unknown said...

That's beautiful. I love it!!!

Calderberry said...

Hey guys - thanks for the nice comments. Kathy - what I think you are seeing as streaks is a tree in the background - just a really deep depth of field thingy going on. Like my technical jargon?
Thanks again.

justem said...

Wow. This is amazing!!!!!!!!

Patti said...

This is just beautiful.

Julie C Butler said...

Love it - Great job on this one! I just love the composition in this ... Great color too!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful!! This is a stunning photo.