Friday, January 5, 2007

I couldn't decide which photo I liked better of this lil' feller so I posted them both. Nothing like fresh snow to brighten up a picture!

Camera: Nikon D70
Lens: AFS-VR 70-200mm
Auto mode

And the weird thing - these were taken through my south-facing window because it was too cold to go outside! I thought they would have more of a glare or distortion to them.

Probaby obvious by now that I lean towards outdoor/scenic shots. I love "shooting" my kids but still struggle with lighting. I take a lot of action shots at athletic events locally so be ready for those to start appearing.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Donna said...

beautiful photos. I love the feel of the second photo. TFS

Mar said...

I like the first one the best! They are both great shots though!

Krissynae said...

Beautiful birds. Great pictures.

Lorrie said...

love them both, but I like the second one the most!